Excess Flood Coverage from WNC Insurance Services
WNC’s Excess Flood Insurance Program is specifically designed for home or business owners who already have the maximum amount of coverage available under the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) or private flood carrier but need additional coverage to protect their higher-valued assets.
- Wide availability – Single-family homes, warehouses, condominiums, apartment complexes, office buildings, hotels|motels, restaurants, shopping centers, timeshares, co-ops.
“A” rated carriers – Coverage issued by “A” rated insurers (Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s London).
Simple underwriting – Based on elevation, flood zone, number of stories, distance to water, foundation and construction type.
- Generous limits – Up to $50M in combined limits for building and contents available.
- Quick claim processing – Provided by WNC’s wholly owned Precise Adjustments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coverage is available for building, contents and Business Income (BI) or Additional Living Expense (ALE) is available for residential and commercial risks.
Building and contents losses are adjusted at replacement cost, regardless of occupancy.
- Manufactured or mobile homes
- Boat houses
- Structures not built on permanent foundations
- Buildings located partially or entirely over water
- Locations with more than two losses in the last five years or locations with an one loss in excess of $150,000
- Container-type buildings
- Risks under the NFIP’s Emergency Program, under probation, or located in Non-Participating communities
Get excess flood coverage for your clients. Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you shortly.